2006-01-20

VIDEO: CARTOONS: Justice League Unlimited

So Dave Oranchak says I need to blog more about the shows I watch.  This is true.  I need to blog more in general.  But without being able to tag my blogs and view blogs by-tag, I just can't bring myself to blog as much as I'd like.  It's like sending data out with no way to get back to it other than chronological piles.
 
Anyway.............. Justice League Unlimited is fabulous.  I was sooooooo pleasantly surprised to see a torrent creep up for S5E05.  We watched it that night.  It was great.  It had been too long.
 
But then to see a torrent appear (minin0va) for S5E06 the next freaking day was awesome.  It took less than 10 minutes to download at 300K/s.  Not that I'm impatient, but when I had 75K/s, you could drop a torrent in right when you got home and if you were lucky it would be done at 10 or 11PM.  It's nice having no limits or backlog.
 
So anyway, Justice League S5E06 was really good.  They've shyed away from magic and dealt with science generally, but this episode had a mystic angle, souls, magic, all that jazz.  And it was done well.  And the plots had been building up to the battle at the end pretty much for this entire season.  
 
I hope the remaining ~7 eps come out soon!
 
Meanwhile, we're working through Frasier.   There's almost as many episodes as The Simpsons so I expect it to take awhile.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Justice League Kicks.But for some reason Cartoon Network doesen't show it anymore.All there is,is random Anime with weird titles.Unless Im watching at the wrong times.But yeah,that show rocks.

1/21/2006 01:15:00 AM 
Blogger ClintJCL said...

You could download it from MiniNova.org using BitTorrent.

1/21/2006 11:49:00 AM 
Blogger John said...

Yeah. I never thought to do that,and its one of my torrent favorites.Hmm.so yeah I'll probaly do that,soon.

1/21/2006 12:51:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home